The Film and History Conference provides a valuable opportunity for scholars, archivists, educators, policymakers, filmmakers and post-graduate students to present ideas and discuss issues pertinent to screen studies and screen history.
The 17th FHAANZ Conference is currently seeking submissions for paper and panel suggestions from scholars, archivists, educators, policymakers, filmmakers and post-graduate students on any aspect of screen studies and film history. Suggested topics for the 2015 conference include, but are not limited to:
- Screen history
- Australian cinema 1999 –2015
- Realism and documentary
- Digital media: online and mobile screen content, social media, digital distribution
- Television aesthetics, genres and ethics
- Sound and the screen
- Screen theory and philosophy
- Creative practice and production
- Aesthetic cycles, genres, key thematic and stylistic concerns
- Reimagining landscape
- Production, distribution, exhibition, audiences
- Screen education, industry frameworks and policy settings
The deadline for submissions is Friday 27th February 2015. Please click here for further information.
For more information regarding the conference please visit http://www.fhaanz2015.com
If you have any questions, or require any assistance with registering for a workshop, please contact us at: email@example.com.